I'm With The (Lap) Band

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Amazing How Protein Makes You Feel

Or maybe it's just something besides liquid foods going into my body - but I'm so thankful for things like mashed potatoes, food processed tuna salad, vegetarian refried beans, cottage cheese...

I only had like 350 calories yesterday - but they were wonderful calories that made me feel so much better than all of the soup for the last few days.

Today, I'm going to get my protein up to what I'm supposed to be getting.

I'm trying to keep track of things I've eaten using http://www.fitday.com. It's not quite as good as Weight Watchers' online program in that they don't have as extensive of a database of foods - so if it's not there, you have to either have the label or guess at the information. BUT it does give you an idea of where you are getting your nutrition - the pie charts really help with figuring out the percentage of protein vs. carb vs. fats. You can track your weight and exercise there, too.

1 Comments:

  • Liz - I did fitday for a little while. Find nutritional info. on the net for whatever you eat and enter as much of the info. as possible. You will be surprised how many healthy and not so healthy frequent fliers you have in your diet.

    Tamara again

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home