I'm With The (Lap) Band

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's Snowing!!

Whoa! It's snowing! It could actually be a white Christmas here!! Ok...it's Texas - so it'll probably be 80 degrees on Saturday! HA!

Today is day 14 after surgery - am supposed to be going to the doctor this afternoon - but who knows if they'll stay open if the weather gets TOO bad. I really need to see him, though.

Last night was a little better with the nausea - it seems to really hit when I'm walking or being active. This is NOT good. It's supposed to be the opposite.

I still believe that if I were able to eat some protein - as opposed to drinking it - that I would feel better. (Mainly because I'm not really drinking it, either - since I can't stand it any more.)

I am anxious to see what - if anything - I've lost.

(It's funny - people keep walking up and looking at me like "When's it going to fall off?" HA! It's a SLOOoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww process. I didn't get this way overnight and it's not going to go overnight. BUT, at least this time it's going to GO!

1 Comments:

  • hello
    i cant imagine that it's snowing in texas ;-)
    here it is snowing the whole time

    a greet from southgermany

    By Blogger Alana, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home