I'm With The (Lap) Band

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Myocel

Today is the day I start my Myocel. It's part of the liquid diet I'll have to follow for a few weeks pre- and post-op.

It's really not as bad as I imagined. (Ask me again in two weeks how I'm feeling about that!)

I get a "regular" breakfast - this morning I had FF Yogurt and Cheerios. (I can choose 2 servings between yogurt, fruit, cereal, toast, bagels, waffles, muffins, eggs, or oatmeal.)

I'll have the Myocel mixed with skim milk and blueberries for lunch.

Then I'm planning on a Chicken breast for dinner with some steamed broccoli.

For dessert, I'll get another Myocel shake. Don't know the mix-in yet - but I'll figure something out.

1 Comments:

  • is whey powder just like myocel

    dee_ismyname@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home