I'm With The (Lap) Band

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Did I tell you? I took my first Yoga class last night...

Let me also tell you - I took my LAST yoga class last night.

NOT for me! (At least not right yet.) Maybe in another 100 lbs and MAYBE if my hip ever decides to play nice...

I did make it through 30 minutes of the torture session before they started moving - from floor to standing to floor to standing to squatting - all in rather rapid succession.

But for now, I'm leaving the yoga to Alek and will stick with the pool work and the treadmill and bike work.

No downward facing dog, no hero's pose, no warrior's pose, no whatever the heck other poses that woman tried to torture me with...UGH!

My mom did give me a Yoga for Klutzes book a while back. Maybe I'll ease my way into the whole thing with that someday.

4 Comments:

  • Hiya honey,
    Well I finally figured out how to work your blog (DUH!) and read EVERYTHING! Yes I have no life. and excuse me did I hear you right? you came to so cal and didn't call, again? GRRR. LOL Anyway, I love it and think about you a lot. GOOD LUCK! You and one of your links (crazyauntpurl) have prompted me to start my own blog. You should check it out.
    LNH

    By Blogger Miss Kat, at 4:54 PM  

  • Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I made a link to your blog from mine since I have been enjoying your story. I hope you don't mind. If you do I would be happy to remove the link.

    Serena

    By Blogger Serena, at 1:31 PM  

  • I love being linked to - link away!!

    By Blogger Liz G., at 2:27 PM  

  • Yoga is difficult but very effective for the weight loss. In my first Yoga class i face many difficulty to do it but after some time i done it really well.

    By Anonymous Lap Band Procedure, at 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home