I'm With The (Lap) Band

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dear Anonymous

Hi anonymous! Thanks for the cheers! I need them!

You won't be starving all of the time - yes, there will be days that you feel like that, but they are few and far between. Whereas before I would have an extra meal when I was "starving," now I can have a handful of almonds and everything is on an even keel again. BIG difference, huh?

Pills and/or vitamins - well, I just either crush them if they are crushable, break them in smaller pieces if possible or request them in liquid form from the pharmacy.

I don't know what happens when you get to your max fill. Most folks don't - I only know of one who has. She has a larger band (there are two sizes currently used in the U.S.) and they will eventually replace her larger band with the smaller one to give her more restriction.

The positives far outweigh the negatives as far as I'm concerned. The adjustability is what really won me over.

If you have any other questions feel free to email me - just click on my profile and link to my email address. I'm happy to talk about the pros and the cons of the band with anyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home