I'm With The (Lap) Band

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Liquid Lunches...and dinners...and breakfasts...

Went in yesterday morning to see if I could get an unfill after the problems on Sunday.

Dr. M wasn't in but Ruth - the Fill Tech - was there and did a Fluoroscope on me. The barium ran right through - so she sent me home with instructions for liquids for another 48 hours and no unfill. She said that I just have really good restriction.

Last night, I ate some soup (no pieces) and after one bite, I was in pain again.

This morning, it took forever to get a protein shake down.

If this is "Real" restriction, I don't know if I like it. I don't mind eating 1/4 - 1/3 of what I used to eat - but if I can only eat 1 Tablespoon, I'm not going to be happy!

I'm going on Vacation this week - and I want to be able to enjoy dinners with the family!

We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

1 Comments:

  • So how did the fill turn out? Did you live with it, or did you tell them to take some out? So pleased to see your progress on the NSV list!

    By Blogger Sarah Kennedy, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home