I'm With The (Lap) Band

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fill #4 and a break in the plateau!

I went in this morning for my 4th fill. I now have 7.5cc's in my band. She pulled out what had put in there to make sure that everything was where it was supposed to be.

SCOR had told me when I went for Fill #3 that they had put 6.4 in there. Ruth at Dr. Maese's office today said that I had 7 in there. Don't think I'm taking on fluid through the tubing, so figure that SCOR told me wrong. Mistakes are made - oh well, as long as it's working!

Speaking of Working: I'm officially down 70 lbs!!! I'm doing a major happy dance today.

1 Comments:

  • Been reading your blog for months, have been cheering for your success. Have been wanting to do the lap band but have been so hesitant. Am afraid I will be starving all the time but unable to keep any food down and also wonder how one takes a pill like meds or a vitimin with the band. My heart just sank when you'd written you wanted to eat your wallpaper you were so hungry. And just what happens when your band is at its max fill and you haven't lost all the weight you wanted to?
    Keep up the good work, it's inspiring me to do something more than just read your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home