I'm With The (Lap) Band

Thursday, August 26, 2004

MAJOR Frustration

Somedays I wish for the days of college when we would all go outside during exam time and just have "primal scream time" when we would yell at the top of our lungs just to get some of the stress off of our backs!!

I called the insurance company again today and they said that they still hadn't received a letter from my surgeon!

So, I called the surgeon's office and sure enough - that person temporarily in charge of insurance (thankfully, they have a new one now) was still going on the "you need a drug screen." UGH! I explained to them two weeks ago that the "Drug screen" just needed to be a part of the psych eval stating I was not alcoholic or addicted to drugs. They have now faxed my letter to the insurance company - so hopefully, we'll have an OK by this time next week - and then maybe a surgery date by the end of September. IF I'm lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home