I'm With The (Lap) Band

Monday, July 26, 2004

Once again, my boobs are too big...

I went for the stress test today, but my boobs were too "tissue-y" for me to get one done the normal way. Figures. (I think they were just being nice and not saying "You're too fat for this test.")

I have to go in next week for a "Two day protocol Nuclear Stress Test."  Somehow, I feel like there are lots of $$$ involved with that kind of test - I sure hope insurance covers it...since they have to get permission from the Nuclear regulatory commission (or something like that) for the isotopes that they will be putting in my veins.  I think I'm scared of this....but know it will just get me to the surgery faster. (Note that the surgery doesn't scare me - but the test does!)  go figure!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home